4” Suspension Lift Kit
2015-2020 Ford F150 4WD
Take your F150 to new heights with this 4" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and rear block kit to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Strut Spacer|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||18 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||22 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning
- Ductile iron steering knuckles to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted strut spacers to provide lift and install easily
- Differential skid plate for improved offroad protection
- Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
- Sway bar, brake line and bump stop relocation brackets to correct operating angles
All In The Details
- 18" wheels should be test fit to ensure proper tie rod end clearance. Wheel profiles can vary between manufacturers.
- Depending on wheel selection, minor trimming may be required to fit tire.
- Models equipped with Auto 4wd may require front driveshaft replacement.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Some 2015 - 2016 models are equipped with an Auto 4wd feature as indicated by a '4A' option on the transfer case shift selection knob. Those models must use the equivalent 2017-18 model lift system.
- Stock 17"/18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60R20 tire.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||9 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- 2015 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-150 4WD
From $1,280.59+ taxes