5” Coil Spring Lift Kit
2008 Dodge/Ram 2500 / 3500 - 4WD
Take a step up to the big time with this 5" Lift Kit that gives you clearance for massive tires up to 36". This kit has everything you need to raise your 4WD 2008 Dodge / Ram 1500 Mega Cab / 2500 / 3500 Trucks. Are you ready to step up?
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||5"|
|Rear Lift Height||-|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Heavy-duty upper and lower control arms improve strength and articulation while correcting caster.
- Heavy-duty front track bar bracket correctly positions front axle under vehicle.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
All In The Details
- If your Truck has had the steering gear box changed and the sector shaft diameter measures ~1-1/2”-1-5/8” you will need ZOND8404 also with your kit.
- Check Rear Axle Diameter: This truck was produced using rear axles of differing diameters; measure the diameter of your rear axle to ensure proper kit selection in configuration.
- Factory wheels fit when paired with factory / original equipment tire size.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Gas Engine? Gas models may sit slightly taller than the advertised lift height due to lighter weight of engine.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||7 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Extended Crew Cab Pickup
- 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
From $710.44+ taxes