5” Coil Spring Lift Kit
1994 - 1999 Dodge/Ram 2500 / 3500 - 4WD
Take a step up to the big time with this 5" Lift Kit that gives you clearance for tires up to 35". This kit has everything you need to raise your 4WD 1994 - 1999 Dodge / Ram 1500 Truck. Are you ready to step up?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||5"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Add-A-Leaf & Cast Block|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||16 x 8|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Heavy-duty upper and lower control arms improve strength and articulation while correcting caster.
- Heavy-duty front track bar bracket correctly positions front axle under vehicle.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
All In The Details
- Brakes: If truck is equipped with a proportioning valve a relocation bracket kit is required. Add in configuration / checkout.
- Check Factory Sway Bar Setup: Dodge Rams were manufactured with two different front sway bar link setups. Some were mounted ABOVE the axle bracket and some BELOW. If your model’s sway bar links are above the axle bracket, a sway bar link kit is required. Add in configuration / checkout.
- Check Your Rear Springs: If your vehicle is equipped with a top mounted overload/helper spring, 4 longer U-bolts may be required.
- Factory block is replaced with 5" block and add-a-leaf combo to obtain a level stance.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models built before February 9, 1994 due to track bar stud size.
- If equipped with rear top mounted overload springs 4 of U-bolt part # UBT4050 may be required.
- If truck is equipped with rear brake proportioning valve, proportioning valve relocation bracket kit (D5509) is required.
- Steering Stabilizer Required: Due to the factory drag link flip when installing this kit the factory steering stabilizer cannot be reinstalled.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||5.5 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 1994 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 1995 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 1996 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 1997 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
From $701.23+ taxes