2” Lift Kit
2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500
Looking to lift your Chevrolet/GMC 1500 truck but retain the tail high stance. This 2" lift kit from Zone Offroad is designed for quick and easy install using a pair of 2" lower strut spacers, 2" rear lift blocks, U-bolts and hardware to allow clearance for up to hardware to allow clearance for bigger tires.
285 / 55
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||2"|
|Front Lift Method||Lower Strut Mounts|
|Rear Lift Method||Block Kit|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Max Tire Size||285 / 55|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- Castings are resonance frequency tested to ensure they are defect-free and ready to withstand any abuse.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation. Maintains a tail high stance.
All In The Details
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models. If you have a 2007 Classic, see kits for comparable 1999-06 models.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models equipped with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
- Fitment: Will not fit vehicles equipped with Auto-Ride.
|Install Time Hours||4 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500
From $146.25+ taxes