JKS Adjustable Sway Bar Links
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Is your Jeep lifted? Upgrade your factory rear sway bar links to improve operating angle for improved on-road handling and performance. These adjustable links use high strength solid steel construction with a threaded rod that can be cut down to work with a wide range of lift heights. Both ends feature thread on eyelets and jam nuts to install with black urethane bushings for a perfect fit. Designed for use with 2.5-6" lift kits.
|Length||7 to 10-1/2|
|For Use With Lift Heights||2.5"-6"|
- Corrects sway bar geometry and improves performance on lifted vehicles.
- Highly responsive bushings reduce loss of motion between chassis and suspension for improved handling.
- Maintains proper balance between front and rear sway bars for safer, more predictable on-road driving.
- Prevents sway bar from contacting axle housing at full suspension droop on Wrangler TJ models.
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection.
All In The Details
- A common misconception among Jeep owners is that the rear sway bar is unnecessary off-road and should be removed. This is not true however, as the rear sway bar is small and flexible enough to allow plenty of suspension articulation. More importantly, removal of the rear sway bar may sacrifice your Jeep's stability and safety at highway speeds. This may seem insignificant to those who never drive their vehicles on the road. But to the rest of us who rely on our Jeeps for transportation to and from the trail, the importance of the rear sway bar cannot be ignored.
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- Sold as a pair.
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
From $78.99+ taxes