Shock Mount Relocation Kit
1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Tired of your rear lower shock mounts scraping across rocks when you're out wheeling? These high-clearance mounts raise the lower shock mount a full 3" so that they are even with the bottom of the axle tube, drastically increasing ground clearance. This weld-on bracket is made from 3/16" steel and includes a new shock stud that will mate with any standard 5/8" (inner diameter) shock bushing. Although designed for the XJ, this weld on mount can be used for any custom application with a tube diameter ranging from 2-1/2" to 3-1/2".
- 3/16" steel weld on shock mount.
- Can be used on almost any custom application.
- Combine this with the Zone J5022 bar pin eliminator to create the ultimate rear XJ shock set-up.
- Designed to mount to any standard 5/8" ID Shock bushing.
- Relocates the rear XJ lower shock mount up 3" to be even with the axle tube.
All In The Details
- Required shocks (specs) may change after installation due to the mounting position changing.