JKS ACOS Adjustable Coil Spring Spacers
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Ride height adjustment has never been easier than with the Adjustable Coil Over Spacer (ACOS) for Jeep JK. Whether you are adding clearance for larger tires, compensating for heavy accessories, or level out the vehicle at either corner, these fine threaded adjustable spacers provide convenient control of ride height without removing any suspension components. Front ride height can be adjusted safely between 1-3.5" and ACOS provides built-in bump stop extensions.
|Height||1" - 3-1/2"|
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging.
- Conveniently adjust ride height without removing any suspension components.
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications.
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits.
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability.
- Sold in pairs.
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance.
All In The Details
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- Not compatible with Rancho, Trail Master, Rough Country or Fabtech coil springs.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 4WD
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 4WD
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 4WD
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 4WD
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK)