Front Adjustable Coil Spacer | ACOS | Wrangler JK
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Dial in ride height on your Jeep Wrangler JK with JKS ACOS adjustable front coil spring spacers. The range of ride height adjustment is from 1-1/2" to 3-3/4" -- without taking apart suspension components. ACOS adjustable coil spring spacers compensate for uneven load distribution and spring settling. They can save you from having to replace coil springs as you add equipment weight. The high-tech, billet design looks great, too. Dura-Thane isolators prevent noise transfer.
|Height||1" - 3-1/2"|
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1.0" to 3-1/2"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability
All In The Details
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- Not compatible with Rancho, Trail Master, Rough Country or Fabtech coil springs.
|Install Time Hours||2 -3hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK