JKS ACOS Adjustable Coil Spring Spacers
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Ride height adjustment has never been easier than with the Adjustable Coil Over Spacer (ACOS) for Jeep JT/XJ/ZJ. Whether you are adding clearance for larger tires, compensating for heavy accessories, or level out the vehicle at either corner, these fine threaded adjustable spacers provide convenient control of ride height without removing any suspension components. Rear ride height can be adjusted safely between 2-3.375" and ACOS provides built-in bump stop extensions.
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging.
- Conveniently adjust ride height without removing any suspension components.
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications.
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits.
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability.
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance.
All In The Details
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)