6” Suspension Lift Kit
2019-2021 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Take your Silverado/Sierra 1500 to new heights with this 6" lift kit
from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength
crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers, Adventure Series upper control arms
and differential relocation brackets to maintain driveline angles. Get
the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance
for up to 35" tires.
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Drop Cross-Member|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||See Notes|
|Back Spacing||See Notes|
|Max Tire Size||See Notes|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning
- Ductile iron steering knuckles and new tie rod ends to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted strut spacers to provide lift and install easily
- Differential skid plate for additional offroad protection
- Adventure Series upper control arms for improved strength and durability Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
Sway bar, brake line and bump stop relocation brackets to correct operating angles
All In The Details
- Does not fit 2021 3.0 Diesel Models
- 37 x 12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 w/ 5.5-6.25" BS
- 35 x 12.50 on 17x8, 17x9 w/ 4.5" BS
- 35 x 12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 w/ 4.5-6.25" BS
- 295/70 on 17x8, 17x9 w/ 4.5" BS
- 295/65 on 20x9 w/ 4.5-6.25" BS
- 35 x 12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 w/ 5.5-6.25" BS
- 17" wheels with 4.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper.
- Fits Gas and Diesel Models.
- Optional front skid plate will not work with 2.7L Turbo Engines.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled.
- Will NOT fit Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.
- Will NOT work with Trail Boss or AT4 models.
- Kit will NOT work with 2019-2020 1500 Classic Models.
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD