5” Coil Spring Lift Kit
1994 - 1999 Dodge/Ram 1500 - 4WD
Rise above it all with this 5" Lift Kit for your truck that gives you clearance for tires up to 35". This kit has everything you need to raise your 4WD 1994 - 1999 Dodge / Ram 1500 Truck. Are you ready to start turning heads?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||5"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Add-A-Leaf & Cast Block|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||16 x 8|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Heavy-duty upper and lower control arms improve strength and articulation while correcting caster.
- Heavy-duty front track bar bracket correctly positions front axle under vehicle.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
All In The Details
- Factory block is replaced with 5" block and add-a-leaf combo to obtain a level stance.
- Factory wheels fit when paired with factory / original equipment tire size.
- Fitment: 2001 models with "Offroad Package" will not yield a full 5" of lift.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models built before February 9, 1994 due to track bar stud size.
- Steering Stabilizer Required: Due to the factory drag link flip when installing this kit the factory steering stabilizer cannot be reinstalled.
|Install Time Hours||5.5 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
From $787.44+ taxes