3” Coil Spring Lift Kit
2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK) - 4WD
Get the look and the performance you want for your Jeep. This 3" Lift Kit for your 4WD 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK) will clear 35" tires and includes heavy-duty coil spacers that offer a dramatic improvement in both ground clearance and wheel travel.
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||16 x 8|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- Brake line relocation brackets increase wheel travel and allow use of factory brake lines.
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty, extended-length sway bar links improve operating angle for reduced body roll.
- Rear track bar bracket correctly positions rear axle under vehicle.
All In The Details
- Stock Control Arms? Alignment cam locks will add 2 degrees of caster when used on stock length control arms, which will better align your wheels.
- Wheels / Tires: Factory wheels cannot be reinstalled with lift kit due to rear sway bar interference. Follow recommended wheel/tire specifications for proper clearance.
- Will work on Rubicon models.
|Install Time Hours||4.5 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 4DR
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 4DR
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 4DR
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 4DR
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4DR
From $307.95+ taxes