3” Lift Kit
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Get the lift your truck deserves with this 3" Lift Kit from Zone Offroad. This kit has been designed specifically for your new Ford F-150 Lightning and provides clearance for up to 295/70R18 tires. The lift is provided by a 2-piece, combination top-mount and preload strut spacers designed to provide a full 3" of lift without overextending the suspension at full droop, compared to other options on the market that utilize a top strut spacer only. In the rear a 3/4" strut spacer is used to level out the stance and allow additional clearance.
295 / 70
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||.75"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||18 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||295 / 70|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||295 / 60|
- Combination top-mounted strut spacer + preload spacer to achieve proper lift height without overextending suspension during droop travel
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Bolt-on installation
- Allows clearance for up to 295/70R18 tires
- Includes Factory Protection Plus Program
All In The Details
- Has not been tested for use with Bluecruise functions.
- Requires a torque wrench that goes up to 350 ft-lbs.
- Will fit models with On-Board Scales and Smart hitch removal option, though the functionality of these features have not been verified.
- Some range loss may be experienced when larger than stock tires are installed. Will vary based on tire size, conditions and driving style.
|Install Time Hours||4 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- Torque Wrench
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning 4WD