3” Body Lift
1998 - 2000 Ford Ranger
Improve the styling of your Ford Ranger while maintain the ride quality and handling characteristics with this 3" body lift from Zone Offroad. This kit raises the cab, bed and bumpers up off the frame to allow clearance for larger tires. It includes indestructible body mount blocks, high quality hardware, steering extension, bumper brackets, radiator brackets, bed supports, fuel filler extension and more.
32 x 11.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Rear Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Lift Type||Body Lift|
|Max Tire Size||32 x 11.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and Zone Offroad decals.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets maintain factory look.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
All In The Details
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Stick shift? If equipped with manual transmission a shifter extension will be required. Add in configuration / checkout.
|Install Time Hours||9 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- 1998 Ford Ranger
- 1999 Ford Ranger
- 2000 Ford Ranger