2” Lift Kit
2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD
The Super Duty comes from the factory with the front end raked down lower 1-2". In addition to the 2" leveling kit option offered, Zone Offroad also offers a complete 2" lift kit that combines the 2" front leveling spacers with a replacement rear 4" lift block for a level to slightly tail high stance. This is a great option for truck with camper shells or tow regularly to eliminate the tail-low stance while allowing clearance for up to 35" tires.
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||2"|
|Rear Lift Height||2"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Spring Spacers|
|Rear Lift Method||Fabricated Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
- Bolt-in lower front coil spacers raise the stance while retaining ride quality
- Upper ball joint cams allow you to dial in alignment specs for factory like handling.
- Heavy-duty fabricated rear blocks are fully welded and integrate a bump stop wing for proper bump stop engagement.
- High strength, black e-coated u-bolts to secure the new rear lift blocks.
All In The Details
- Will not work with rear factory top mounted overloads.
|Install Time Hours||2.5 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- Ball Joint Separation Tool
- 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
- 2014 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
- 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
From $293.65+ taxes