4” Lift Kit
2011-2016 Ford F250/350 - Diesel
Make a statement with this 4"Lift Kit that will let you clear those 35" tires. This kit has everything you need to give you the ride you want and the look that’s going to get a lot of attention.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty track bar re-centers front axle, adds strength and limits lateral movement.
- High-strength, black e-coated U-bolts.
- Radius arm drop brackets correction position front axle allowing use of the factory radius arms.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
All In The Details
- Driveline Notice: Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur and require driveline modification.
- Factory wheels fit when paired with factory / original equipment tire size.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Lift Block Selection: This lift will require replacing your truck’s factory rear block to achieve a level stance; total height gained will vary depending on the size of the factory block.
- Mod's Required: Exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models. See installation instructions for more information.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||6 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 30mm Socket
- 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2012 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2014 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
From $661.23+ taxes