Drag Link Flip Kit
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Looking to upgrade your steering without changing your existing suspension geometry? This drag link flip kit is comprised of a new drag link that directly replaces the factory link and a front track bar bracket that bolts right into the factory track bar axle mount.
- Flattens out steering angle when combined with 2" lift or more.
- Increases ground clearance.
- Provides better performing, solid steering feel.
All In The Details
- Can be used with factory replacement adjustable track bars.
- For use on Left-Hand Drive JK models with at least 2" of suspension lift.
- Requires 3" of front bump stop extension - JKS1130 available separately below.
- Should not be combined with other track bar relocation system.
- To be used with factory pitman arm for proper geometry.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK)