1.5” Rear Bumper Relocation Brackets
2007-2013 Chevrolet/GMC 1500 Trucks
Installing a body lift often creates a clear gap between your vehicle's body and frame-mounted bumpers. Be sure to check fitment details before purchasing as our body lift kits are purpose-built for specific vehicles, allowing for easy installation and perfect re-mating of bumper and body. Also, remember, no trailering using bumper-mounted hitches after installation.
|For Use With Lift Heights||1.5"|
- Raises bumper to maintain factory body lines with body lift installed
- Vehicle specific design for precision fitment
- Steel construction for strength, durable clear zinc coating for long lasting appearance
- All mounting hardware included
All In The Details
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models. If you have a 2007 Classic, see kits for comparable 1999-06 models.
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- Reciprocating Saw
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500