Adventure Series Upper Control Arm Kit
2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
Adventure Series upper control arms are built for improved suspension travel and added strength over the factory stamped units. Perfect for leveled/lifted applications where the arms function at an increased operating angle, these new adventure series arms use a repositioned ball joint mount to correct ball joint binding issues that lead to premature ball joint wear. The arms are fabricated from 1/8" steel plate, boxed and fully-welded with CNC machined ball joint and bushing cups. Arms are fully assembled for quick, easy installation right out of the box. Upgrade your Tundra's upper control arms to Adventure Series Upper Control Arms from Zone Offroad.
|For Use With Lift Heights||3"|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
- Improved strength with fully welded plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint cup with improved positioning ideal for use with leveling/lift kits
- High quality greaseable ball joints with a protective cap to keep out dirt/debris
- OE style rubber bushings for durability and maintenance-free operation
- Fully assembled and ready to install
All In The Details
- Wheel fitment information is based on a stock knuckle equipped truck.
- Includes a pair (2) of upper control arms.
- May work on other brand 2-3.5" leveling kits and 6-7" suspension systems.
- Not recommended for use on Zone Offroad's 5" Tundra Systems.
- Works on Zone Offroad's 3" Leveling Kit (T1300).
- 2007 Toyota Tundra
- 2008 Toyota Tundra
- 2009 Toyota Tundra
- 2010 Toyota Tundra
- 2011 Toyota Tundra
- 2012 Toyota Tundra
- 2013 Toyota Tundra
- 2014 Toyota Tundra
- 2015 Toyota Tundra
- 2016 Toyota Tundra
- 2017 Toyota Tundra
- 2018 Toyota Tundra
- 2019 Toyota Tundra
- 2020 Toyota Tundra