6.5” Lift Kit
2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 - 4WD
Take your Silverado/Sierra 1500 to new heights with this 6.5" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers, skid plates and steering knuckles to Nitro series gas struts for improved performance with a lifted and leveled out stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
|Front Lift Height||6.5"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Replacement Strut|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"-5.25"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||Yes|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
Corrects suspension, steering, and driveline geometry for great on-road handling and improved off-road performance.
FMVSS No.126 compliant to work with your vehicle's stability & traction control systems without lighting up your dash like a Christmas tree.
High-strength, 1/4" steel construction crossmembers and ductile iron steering knuckles to optimize operating angles.
Nitro series full length gas struts improve ride quality and offroad damping.
Multi-point differential relocation brackets and heavy duty skid plate improve CV operating angles and offer added protection
Kits are proudly made in the USA.
All In The Details
- <p>Check Control Arms: GM produced cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms between 2014 and 2018. Use the reference image to help identify your stock control arms; cast steel will be replaced with cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms will be replaced with aluminum.<br>Is your truck a crew cab? Add an Add-A-Leaf to your kit to offset the increased weight of the cab for a more level stance.<br>Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.<br>Fitment: All wheel drive models may require front CV driveshaft. See installation instructions for more information.<br>Fitment: Will NOT fit models equipped with MagneRide magnetic ride control.<br>Use a 1/4" wheel spacer to accommodate factory 20" wheels; refer to the provided "Max Tire Size" for 20" wheels for tire sizing.<br>Wheels / Tires: For optimal tire clearance and reduce the need for trimming, use 20x9 wheels with 5.75" backspacing.<br><br><br></p>
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- Welding Equipment
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD