6” Lift Kit
2021-2023 Ford F-150
From From $1,325.70
Take your 21-23 F150 to new heights with this 6" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and rear block kit to level out the stance. Engineered to the highest standard to maintain ride quality and handling performance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for 35-37" tires.
For more info on the 4" lift kits head, click here.
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5-5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Kit design optimizes ground clearance and improves offroad protection
- Maintains drivability and handling by correcting suspension, steering and driveline geometry.
- Redesigned steering knuckles specific to the 2021-2022 F150 to maintain ESC system compliance
- 4" or 5" replacement rear lift blocks available to achieve desired stance without the need to stack lift blocks
- Kits includes Factory Protection Plus (ESC system compatibility, Limited lifetime warranty, 5yr-60k mile drivetrain warranty)
- Kit allows clearance for 35" tires
All In The Details
- Will fit models with Auto 4wd that do NOT have the 4WD actuator hub assembly
- Some trucks with a 2 piece drive shaft may have a recall from Ford regarding the rear drive shaft. (Safety Recall 21S25) Due to the recall procedure, Zone Offroad recommends to have this performed prior to installing the lift.”
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20’ wheels can be used with up to a 305/60R20 tire.
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod. 18 - 20"wheels with 5.5-5.75" of backspacing is highly recommended for tire to frame crash bar clearance. 37" tires will require crash bar modification
- Models with 2-piece rear driveshaft WILL require carrier bearing shim kit D5405 (not included w/ kit).
- Block kits replace factory 1-1/4” block. Stock block will not be reinstalled.
- Crash bars may require modification based on wheel and tire choice. It is the end users responsibility to ensure modifications are non-detrimental to vehicle safety.
- Will not work with trucks equipped with CCD (Continuous Controlled Damping)
- Does not fit diesel models.
- Will not fit Tremor models.
- Requires frame bracket modification
- This system has not been tested on models equipped with Ford BlueCruise
|Install Time Hours||8-10 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- 2021 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2022 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2023 Ford F-150 4WD
From $1,325.70+ taxes