6” Suspension Lift Kit
2019-2023 RAM 1500 & Rebel 4WD
Take your RAM 1500 to new heights with this 6" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and differential relocation brackets to maintain driveline angles. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 37" tires.
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Strut Spacer|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5-5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||37 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Corrects suspension, steering, and driveline geometry for great on-road handling and improved off-road performance.
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement steering knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Top mount strut and preload spacers set ride height and maintain ride quality.
- 5" rear coil springs achieve leveled stance while maintain ride quality and load capacity.
All In The Details
- Will NOT fit 2019-2021 RAM 1500 Classic models, Refer to the 2018 kit listings.
- Will NOT fit models equipped with the Thermal Axle option.
- Vehicles equipped with the Off-Road Group option require special steps similar to Ram 1500 Rebel. To find out if your truck is equipped with the Off-Road Group, call your local Ram dealer, provide your VIN and ask if they can pull your window sticker. In the “Optional Equipment” section there will be a line item that reads “Off-Road Group” if your truck is equipped.
- Reference build code DSK-P
- RAMs with factory 22" wheels require the larger bore knuckles due to larger wheel bearing assembly. Reference build code WPM or WPZ. Stock 17" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to steering interference. Stock 20s can be reinstalled with factory tire size.
- This kit will NOT work on Diesel models.
- Fitment: Does NOT work for models with factory rear airbag suspension
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2019 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2023 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2023 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2024 Ram 1500 4WD
From $1,543.65+ taxes