6” Suspension Lift Kit
2019-2023 GMC Denali 1500 4WD Trucks
Take your GMC Denali 1500 to new heights with this 6" lift kit from Zone Offroad. These kits are designed to allow full functionality oft he ARC (adaptive ride control) system factory installed on the Denali to retain all the features of your truck at the new lift height. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and ARC sensors, adventure series upper control arms, differential relocation brackets and more. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacer & Cross-Member|
|Rear Lift Method||Lift Block|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||See Notes|
|Back Spacing||See Notes|
|Max Tire Size||See Notes|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning Ductile iron steering knuckles and new tie rod ends to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility Strut spacers and shock relocation brackets to maintain ARC functionality. Kits include adventure series upper control arms and differential skid plate for additional offroad protection. Adventure Series upper control arms included for additional strength and durability. Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance, sway bar correction, brake line and bump stop relocation brackets to correct operating angles
All In The Details
- 295/65 on 17x8, 17x9 w/ 4.5" BS*
- 295/60 on 20x9 w/ 4.5-6.25" BS*
- 35 x 12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 w/ 5.5-6.25" BS** Trimming is required
- *Trimming may be required
- Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels CAN be reinstalled.
- 17" wheels with 4.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper.
- Fits Gas and Diesel Models.
- Optional front skid plate will not work with 2.7L Turbo or Diesel Engines.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- WILL work with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.
- Will NOT fit models with a single leaf spring (mono-leaf) rear suspension.
- This system has not been tested on models equipped with Super Cruise.
|Install Time Hours||7-9 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- Cut-off Tool
- Welding Equipment
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST 4WD
- 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2024 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Ultimate 4WD
From $1,754.09+ taxes