6” Suspension Lift Kit
2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD
Take your F150 to new heights with this 6" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and rear a block kit to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 37" tires.
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Strut Spacer|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||18 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||37 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction crossmembers correct lower control arm geometry.
- High-pressure, extended length, replacement front struts improve performance on and offroad.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement steering knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Lift system does not change the front track width of the vehicle.
All In The Details
- Driveline: Although rare, some models with 1-piece rear driveshaft may require rear driveshaft spacer kit to ensure sufficient spline engagement.
- Fitment: Will not fit Raptor models.
- Lift Block Selection: This kit is offered with either 4" or 5" rear lift block kit and in either case it will replace the factory rear blocks. The 5" block will net a level to slightly tail high stance, the 4" block will net a level to slightly tail low stance. Choose rear lift height based on your ride height preference.
- Power steps? If your vehicle is equipped with factory power steps, it will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket. Add in configuration / checkout.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2009 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 4WD
From $1,665.07+ taxes