6” Coil Spring Lift Kit
2008 Dodge/Ram 2500 Power Wagon
It’s time to hang with the big boys. You can’t help but stand out with this 6" Lift Kit that clears massive 37" tires. Get the look and performance you want out of your 4WD 2008 Dodge / Ram 1500 Mega Cab / 2500 / 3500 Truck.
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||37 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- High-strength control arm relocation brackets correct suspension geometry and add rigidity.
All In The Details
- Check Rear Axle Diameter: This truck was produced using rear axles of differing diameters; measure the diameter of your rear axle to ensure proper kit selection in configuration.
- Driveline Notice: Although rare, if you experience front driveline vibration, install the optional transfer case indexing ring.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Wheels / Tires: Adding larger-than-stock wheels? Add front bumper spacers to your kit for additional clearance as some wheel / tire combos may not fully clear the bumper’s stock location.
|Install Time Hours||7 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon
From $1,004.78+ taxes