6” Suspension Lift Kit
2009-2013 Ford F150 RWD
From From $1,360.75
It’s time to hang with the big boys. You can’t help but stand out with this 6" Lift Kit that clears massive 37" tires. Get the look and performance you want out of your RWD 2009 - 2013 Ford F-150. Yet another kit from enthusiasts, for enthusiasts.
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Strut Spacer|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||18 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||37 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction crossmembers correct lower control arm geometry.
- High-pressure, extended length, replacement front struts improve performance on and offroad.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement Steering_Knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Lift system does not change the front track width of the vehicle.
All In The Details
- Driveline Notice: Although rare, some models with 1-piece rear driveshaft may require rear driveshaft spacer kit to ensure sufficient spline engagement.
- Fitment: Will not fit Raptor models.
- Lift Block Selection: This kit is offered with either 4" or 5" rear lift block kit and in either case it will replace the factory rear blocks. The 5" block will net a level to slightly tail high stance, the 4" block will net a level to slightly tail low stance. Choose rear lift height based on your ride height preference.
- Power steps? If your vehicle is equipped with factory power steps, it will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket. Add in configuration / checkout.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Wheels / Tires: Aftermarket 18" or larger wheels required with this kit. Follow recommended wheel/tire specifications to ensure proper fitment and minimize the need for trimming.
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2009 Ford F-150 RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 RWD
- 2013 Ford F-150 RWD
From $1,360.75+ taxes