5” Coil Spring Lift Kit
2010 - 2013 Dodge/Ram 2500 / 3500 - 4WD
Go big and go anywhere with this 5" Lift Kit for your truck that gives you clearance for huge tires up to 36". This kit has everything you need to raise and level your 4WD 2010 - 2013 Dodge / Ram 2500 / 3500 Truck. If you’re going to do it, do it right.
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||5"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Heavy-duty upper and lower control arms improve strength and articulation while correcting caster.
- Heavy-duty front track bar bracket correctly positions front axle under vehicle.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
All In The Details
- Will work with Power Wagon models with the addition of sway bar link kit D5301. Power Wagon models came factory with a 2” taller ride height, so net lift gain will be 3” over stock.
- Check Rear Axle Diameter: This truck was produced using rear axles of differing diameters; measure the diameter of your rear axle to ensure proper kit selection in configuration.
- Factory wheels fit when paired with factory / original equipment tire size.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Gas Engine? Gas models may sit slightly taller than the advertised lift height due to lighter weight of engine.
- Lift Block Selection: These trucks are typically between 1" and 3" tail high from the factory. Please measure your trucks factory front-to-back ride height and order the rear lift height to achieve the desired stance. If closer to 1" tail high from the factory order the 5" rear coils for a more level stance. If closer to 3" tail high from the factory order the 3" rear coils for a more level stance.
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Be sure to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||6 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 2011 Ram 2500 4WD
- 2011 Ram 3500 4WD
- 2012 Ram 2500 4WD
- 2012 Ram 3500 4WD
- 2013 Ram 2500 4WD
From $869.94+ taxes