4” Suspension Lift
2019-2023 GMC Denali 1500 4WD
Take your GMC Denali 1500 to new heights with this 4" lift kit from Zone
Offroad. These kits are designed to allow full functionality of the ARC
(adaptive ride control) system factory installed on the Denali to
retain all the features of your truck at the new lift height. Kits
include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering
knuckles to strut spacers, ARC sensor brackets, adventure series upper control arm, differential relocation brackets and more. Get the look, performance, and capability
your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Strut Spacer|
|Rear Lift Method||Lift Block|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||See Notes|
|Back Spacing||See Notes|
|Max Tire Size||See Notes|
High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning
- Ductile iron steering knuckles and new tie rod ends to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Strut spacers and shock relocation brackets to maintain ARC functionality
- Differential skid plate for additional offroad protection
- Adventure Series upper control arms included for additional strength and durability. Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
Sway bar, brake line and bump stop relocation brackets to correct operating angles
All In The Details
- 295/70 on 17x8, 17x9 w/ 4.5" BS*
- 295/65 on 20x9 w/ 4.5-6.25" BS*
- 35 x 12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 w/ 5.5-6.25" BS*
- *Trimming may be required
- Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels CAN be reinstalled.
- 17" wheels with 4.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper.
- Fits Gas and Diesel Models.
- Optional front skid plate will not work with 2.7L Turbo or Diesel Engines.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- WILL work with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.
- Will NOT fit models with a single leaf spring (mono-leaf) rear suspension.
- This system has not been tested on models equipped with Super Cruise.
|Install Time Hours||7-9 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD