4” Suspension Lift Kit
2019-2023 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Take your Silverado/Sierra 1500 to new heights with this 4" lift kit
from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength
crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers, Adventure Series upper control arms
and differential relocation brackets to maintain driveline angles. Get
the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance
for up to 35" tires.
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||See Notes|
|Back Spacing||See Notes|
|Max Tire Size||See Notes|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
High strength 1/4" thick steel crossmembers with differential skid plate.
- Corrects geometry while offering more ground clearance than other kits on the market.
- Specially designed steering knuckles offer improved strength while correcting steering angles to maintain ESC compatibility.
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics with bolt-in ready fully welded strut spacers.
- Can be used with 17" aftermarket wheels or stock 20" wheels (doesn't require 4.5" BS wheels like other kits).
- Factory Protection Plus included.
- Allows clearance for 33" tires.
Lifts and levels the front to back stance.
All In The Details
- 33 x 12.50 on 17x8, 17x9 w/ 4.5" BS*
- 33 x 12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 w/ 4.5-6.25" BS*
- 35 x 12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 w/ 5.5-6.25" BS*
- 295/65 on 17x8, 17x9 w/ 4.5" BS*
- 295/60 on 20x9 w/ 4.5-6.25" BS*
- 35 x 12.50 on 20x9, 22x9 w/ 5.5-6.25" BS** Trimming is required
- *Trimming may be required
- Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels CAN be reinstalled.
- 17" wheels with 4.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper.
- Fits Gas and Diesel Models.
- Optional front skid plate will not work with 2.7L Turbo or Diesel Engines.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Will NOT work with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models (Use ZONC70 or ZONC72).
- Will NOT work with Trail Boss or AT4 models.
- Will NOT work with 2019-2020 1500 Classic Models.
- Will NOT work with Silverado ZR2 or Sierra AT4X models (Use ZONC73).
- Will NOT fit models with a single leaf spring (mono-leaf) rear suspension.
- This system has not been tested on models equipped with Super Cruise.
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- Reciprocating Saw
- Welding Equipment
- 36mm Socket
- Grinder/Sanding Disc
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD