4” Suspension Lift Kit
2019-2022 RAM 1500 4WD
Take your 2019+ RAM 1500 to new heights with the new 4” IFS Lift System from Zone Offroad. Specially designed for the new RAM trucks, these lifts join the existing 2”/6" lift kits to improve stance with clearance for larger tires. These kits are built right here in the USA to the highest quality standards to all for improved on-road and offroad performance. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compatibility and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
- Maintains on-road handling while improving offroad performance
- Heady duty cross members and skid plates for protection
- New steering knuckles add strength and allow ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted front strut spacer retains factory ride quality
- Available with Nitro Series or FOX 2.0 Adventure Series rear shocks
- Allows fitment of up to 35" tires
All In The Details
- Will NOT fit 2019-2021 RAM 1500 Classic models, Refer to the 2018 kit listings.
- Will NOT fit models equipped with the Thermal Axle option (Reference build code DSK-P).
- Will NOT fit Ram 1500 Rebel or Ram 1500 with Off-Road Group option.
- Vehicles equipped with the Off-Road Group option require the Ram 1500 Rebel 4in kit to achieve correct ride height. To find out if your truck is equipped with the Off-Road Group, call your local Ram dealer, provide your VIN and ask if they can pull your window sticker. In the “Optional Equipment” section there will be a line item that reads “Off-Road Group” if your truck is equipped.
- RAMs with factory 22" wheels require the larger bore knuckles due to larger wheel bearing assembly. Reference build code WPM or WPZ. Stock 17" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to steering interference. Stock 20s can be reinstalled with factory tire size.
- This kit will NOT work on Diesel models.
- Fitment: Does NOT work for models with factory rear airbag suspension
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2019 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 4WD
From $1,488.65+ taxes