4” Suspension Lift Kit
2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Take your Tacoma to new heights with this 4" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and rear block kit to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 33" tires.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
33 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacer & Cross-Member|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||18 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||33 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||33 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||22 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||33 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning
- Ductile iron steering knuckles to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted strut spacers to provide lift and install easily
- Full width belly skid plate offers improved offroad protection
- Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
- Bump stop, sway bar and brake line relocation brackets to correct operating angles
All In The Details
- 33x12.50 tires require trimming.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled. 18" or larger wheels must be used.
- System will work on RWD PreRunner models.
- Will not work on TRD Pro Models.
|Install Time Hours||7 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- 2019 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
From $1,126.59+ taxes