4” Suspension Lift Kit
2014 Ford F150 4WD
Take your F150 to new heights with this 4" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and rear block kit to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Strut Spacer|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||18 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning
- Ductile iron steering knuckles to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted strut spacers to provide lift and install easily
- Differential skid plate for improved offroad protection
- Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
- Sway bar, brake line and bump stop relocation brackets to correct operating angles
All In The Details
- AWD models will require front driveshaft modification.
- If using 18x9 wheels with 5.5" backspace, fit the wheels before mounting to check for proper tie rod clearance. Wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Vehicles equipped with factory power steps will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket F5608.
- Will not work with 17" wheels.
|Install Time Hours||7 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2014 Ford F-150 4WD
From $1,257.75+ taxes