4” Coil Spring Lift Kit
2003 - 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) - 4WD
Want the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling? This 4" Suspension Lift lets you clear 33" tires and have the ground clearance and wheel travel you want when you venture off road. Fits 4WD 2003 - 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ).
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
33 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||15 x 8|
|Max Tire Size||33 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||16 x 8|
|Back Spacing 2||3.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||33 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||3.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||33 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty lower control arms improve strength and articulation while correcting caster.
- Heavy-duty, extended-length sway bar links improve operating angle for reduced body roll.
- Rear track bar bracket correctly positions rear axle under vehicle.
- Transfer case drop kit included to correct rear driveline angle and allow use of factory rear driveshaft.
All In The Details
- Fitment: Also fits Rubicon and Unlimited models.
|Install Time Hours||6 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ
From $399.90+ taxes