4” Adventure Series Lift Kit
2021-2022 Ford Bronco 2Dr (Base Shock Package Models Only)
Take your Bronco higher with the 4" Adventure Series lift kit from Zone Offroad. Designed to maintain ride quality, handling and performance with room for larger tires, Kits build off the factory suspension geometry and add 2-piece strut spacers, Adventure Pro series upper control arms and all the necessary hardware to complete the install allowing clearance for 35-37" tires. Get the look and performance with Zone Offroad.
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5-5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Maintains vehicle ride and handling performance while improving offroad capability.
- 2-piece strut spacer design maintains ride quality without overextending suspension during down travel.
- Adventure Pro Series upper control arms for improved strength, travel and maintenance-free operation.
- Lifts and levels the stance with clearance for oversized wheels and tires.
- Designed for easy installation and manufactured in the USA.
- Includes Factory Protection Plus warranty program.
All In The Details
- Wheel and Tire Notes:
- 37" Tires - Minimal rubbing, see instructions for further tire/wheel fitment detail
- 275/70 w/ stock 18" Outer Banks Wheels
- 275/80 w/ stock 17" Black Diamond Wheels
- 315/70 w/ stock 17" Sasquatch Wheels
- 285/70 w/ stock 17" Badlands Wheel
- F1431 & F1430 can be used ONLY with Base Suspension Package vehicles. This kit is designed to lift the front of the vehicle 4" and rear 3".
- CV axle nut may need to be loosened and tightened on the ground with the weight the vehicle.
- Although 37" x 12.50" will work at ride height, the tires will still contact the front body mount and possibly rear inner fender through wheel travel and steering lock to lock. If running this size tire and using the full suspension travel, these areas must be addressed.
- Does not fit Bronco Sport models.
- Not compatible with HOSS 3.0 or Raptor Models.
|Install Time Hours||5-7hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2021 Ford Bronco 2DR
- 2022 Ford Bronco 2DR