4” Combo Lift Kit
2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Trucks
Combo kits offer the best bang for the buck by combining a front leveling kit with a small body lift to offer clearance for larger tires while maintaining factory ride quality and handling characteristics. This 4" combo kit for the Dodge Ram 1500 combines a 2.5" adventure series upper control arm leveling kit with a 1.5" body lift and bumper brackets to allow clearance for 35" tires.
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||UCA & Body Lift|
|Lift Type||Combo Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Has Control Arm type||Stamped Steel / Aluminium|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- 2.5" leveling kit to eliminate the factory nose low rake
- Adventure series upper control arms (UCAs) to allow full suspension droop without maxing out the upper ball joints (a common issue on other leveling kits)
- Complete 1.5" body lift kit to provide additional clearance
All In The Details
- Frame horn modification necessary for installation of new front bumper brackets.
- Minor frame bracket trimming necessary for differential clearance.
- Not to be used with any other form of leveling/lifting suspension systems.
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Will not fit MegaCab models.
|Install Time Hours||6 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
From $933.74+ taxes