4” Combo Lift Kit
1997-2003 Ford F150 - 4WD
Combo kits offer the best bang for the buck by combining a lift kit with a small body lift to offer clearance for larger tires while maintaining factory ride quality and handling characteristics. This 4" combo lift kit for the F150 combines a 2" torsion bar keys with a 2" body lift with bumper brackets to allow clearance for 33" tires.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
33 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||2"|
|Front Lift Method||Torsion Key & Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Rear Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Lift Type||Combo Lift Kit|
|Max Tire Size||33 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- Castings are resonance frequency tested to ensure they are defect-free and ready to withstand any abuse.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and Zone Offroad decals.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets maintain factory look.
- Fuel filler hose extension included to retain original functionality.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Relocation bracket allows for reinstallation of the factory spare tire.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
All In The Details
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Check Alignment Cams: 1997-2003 F150's frequently did not include alignment cams, which are necessary to properly align the vehicle. Make sure to add if lifting your vehicle.
- Fitment: Fits all cab and bed configurations.
|Install Time Hours||7 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- Torsion Bar Unloading Tool
- 1997 Ford F-150 4WD
- 1998 Ford F-150 4WD
- 1999 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2000 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2001 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2002 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2003 Ford F-150 4WD
From $285.95+ taxes