3” Body Lift
1992 - 1994 Chevy/GMC 1500 / 2500 / 3500 SUV's
You’ve got a classic SUV, now give it a classic look. This complete 3" Body lift kit is everything you need to raise 1992 - 1994 Chevy/GM 1500 SUV. Detailed instructions make this kit easy-to-install and it’s built to last.
32 x 11.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Rear Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Lift Type||Body Lift|
|Max Tire Size||32 x 11.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and Zone Offroad decals.
- Fan shroud relocation components included.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets maintain factory look.
- Fuel filler hose extension included to retain original functionality.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement Steering_Knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
All In The Details
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Fitment: Rear bumper brackets designed for 4 door models, will require modification to be used on 2 door models.
- Fitment: Will not fit diesel applications.
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 1992 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban
- 1992 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban
- 1992 GMC C1500 Suburban
- 1992 GMC K1500 Suburban
- 1992 GMC Yukon
- 1993 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1993 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban
- 1993 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban
- 1993 GMC C1500 Suburban
- 1993 GMC K1500 Suburban
- 1993 GMC Yukon
- 1994 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1994 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban
- 1994 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban
- 1994 GMC C1500 Suburban
- 1994 GMC K1500 Suburban
- 1994 GMC Yukon
From $203.95+ taxes