2.5” Adventure Series Leveling Kit
2006-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
Level out your RAM 1500 the right way with Zone Offroad. In addition to these steel fabricated top mounted strut spacers and preload spacers designed for 2.5" of lift, these kits address the limitations of the factory upper ball joint (maxed out with a leveling kit installed which will lead to premature wear) by upgrading to adventure series upper control arms (UCAs). These fully boxed and welded UCAs offer superior strength and performance and use an indexed ball joint cup designed for more droop travel. Also included are differential relocation brackets to correct CV operating angles.
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||2.5"|
|Rear Lift Height||-|
|Front Lift Method||Upper Control Arms|
|Lift Type||Leveling Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
- Combination upper strut spacer and preload spacer to ensure proper lift height
- Upper strut spacer is pitched, offset, and rotated to ensure proper fitment and positioning with the factory strut
- Powder-coated steel upper strut spacers for long lasting durability
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- Full 2" differential drop included to achieve proper CV angles at ride height and to eliminate "lobing" of the CVs at full droop
- UCA ball joint position adjusted to keep arm in a neutral position with 2-3" of lift.
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road.
- Can be installed as a 2" or 2.5" kit
- Avoids ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer only type kits that use the factory UCAs
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All In The Details
- The kit allows the clearance for 33-35" tires to be installed.
- UCA's Required: Do NOT install spacer kit without upper control arms, the factory upper ball joint will be extended past operating range. Vehicle damage may occur.
|Install Time Hours||4-5 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2011 Ram 1500 4WD
From $678.90+ taxes