2” Lift Kit
2021-2022 Ford Bronco (Base Shock Package Models Only)
Building off the impressive design and capability of the new Ford Bronco with its on the 4-corner coilover design, the team at Zone Offroad are offering a 2" lift solution designed for the base model (Does NOT work with Sasquatch or Badlands Models) Broncos. These new 2" lift kits are lift and level the stance eliminating the factory nose-low rake and allowing clearance for up to 35" tires. This new kit is designed to take advantage of the impressive travel on the new Bronco utilizing top mounted strut spacers to raise the stance without sacrificing ride quality or overall driveability. The spacers are built from heavy duty semi-aromatic glass-fiber reinforced nylon resin design, offering strength and a clean OE appearance once installed. These paired with the longer replacement hardware and step-by-step instructions allow you to bolt-on this 2" lift kit within a few hours. Give your Bronco a boost with Zone Offroad.
|Front Lift Height||2"|
|Rear Lift Height||1"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Spring Spacers|
|Wheel Size||18 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"-6"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 11.2"|
- Lifts and levels stance without affecting ride quality or driveability
- Allows clearance for larger aftermarket wheel/tire packages
- Top-mount design for simple bolt-on installation
- Does not require strut disassembly (strut must be slightly compressed to rotate the top hat)
- Designed to work within the operating limits of the factory UCA
All In The Details
- Will fit Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks
- Will NOT fit Bronco models with Sasquatch shock package
- Will NOT fit Badlands, Wildtrak, or First Edition models
- Will NOT fit Bronco Sport models
- Will NOT fit Bronco models with a REAR sway bar (Option # DZLAB in the build sheet).
- Not compatible with HOSS 3.0 or Raptor Models.
|Install Time Hours||2 -3hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- Basic Hand Tools
- 2021 Ford Bronco
- 2022 Ford Bronco