2” Leveling Kit
2016-2019 Nissan Titan XD
Designed to be more than just your typical leveling kit, Zone Offroad look the time and effort to engineer a better solution. Along with raising the front end 2" to level the stance and allow clearance for larger tires, this kit includes a redesigned steering centerlink to correct the excessive toe change associated with the factory steering setup. Lastly the sway bar is relocated down using a pair of brackets and the bump stops are relocated to ensure proper bump stop engagement. Get the look and performance out of your Titan XD with ZOone Offroad.
275 / 60
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||2"|
|Rear Lift Height||-|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Lift Type||Leveling Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||275 / 60|
- Strut Spacer
- Bolt-on installation does not require a strut compressor
- Sway Bar and Bump Stop Relocation
- Compensates for added lift height to maintain proper angles and bump stop engagement
- Replacement Steering Centerlink
- CNC machine from a solid steel bar
- These trucks experience an excess amount of toe change thru wheel travel. This is accentuated when lifted. This can cause issues with handling, ride quality and tire wear.
- New centerlink drastically reduces toe change thru wheel travel and greatly improves handling
All In The Details
- Accommodates factory 20" wheels with stock tires.
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2016 Nissan Titan XD
- 2017 Nissan Titan XD
- 2018 Nissan Titan XD
- 2019 Nissan Titan XD
From $244.95+ taxes