2” Leveling Kit
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Level out the stance of your new Ford F-150 Lightning with this 2" leveling kit from Zone Offroad. Designed for proper function and handling, the lift is provided by a 2-piece, combination top-mount and preload strut spacers designed to provide a full 3" of lift without overextending the suspension at full droop, compared to other options on the market that utilize a top strut spacer only. Get the look your truck deserves, while maintaining ride quality and clearance for up to 33" tires.
33 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||2"|
|Rear Lift Height||-|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Method||None|
|Lift Type||Leveling Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 8.5|
|Max Tire Size||33 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||33 x 12.5|
- Designed for maximum lift height with just a top-mounted strut spacer without overextending suspension during droop travel
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Bolt-on installation
- Allows clearance for up to 33" tires
- Includes Factory Protection Plus Program
All In The Details
- Has not been tested for use with Bluecruise functions.
- Requires a torque wrench that goes up to 350 ft-lbs.
- Will NOT fit models with On-Board Scales and Smart Hitch Removal option. NOTE: Lariat and Platinum trim trucks come with these options standard.
- Some range loss may be experienced when larger than stock tires are installed. Will vary based on tire size, conditions and driving style.
- With stock arms only
|Install Time Hours||2 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- Torque Wrench
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning 4WD