1.75” Leveling Kit
2019-2023 Chevy 1500 Trail Boss & GMC 1500 AT4
Specially designed for the 2019-2023 Chevy Trail Boss and GMC AT4 trucks, these kits are designed to a higher standard, working within the parameters of the factory suspension and steering geometry to maximize potential while allowing optimal clearance for larger tires. Kits include strut spacers, adventure series upper control arms, hardware packs and steering stop extensions.
|Front Lift Height||1.75"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers & Preload|
|Lift Type||Leveling Kit|
|Wheel Size||See Notes|
|Back Spacing||See Notes|
|Max Tire Size||See Notes|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
3-piece design with top mount spacer and 2 preload spacers to raise ride height without over-extending suspension during droop travel High strength adventure series upper control arms allow more travel, increase strength and correct issues caused by kits using the factory UCAs Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics Allows clearance for 33-34" tires Includes Factory Protection Plus
All In The Details
- Complete 1.75" leveling recommended for AT4, Trail Boss suspension not as raked for the factory so installing without thin preload spacer will net 1-3/8" lift for a level stance.
- Tires wider than 295/ cannot be installed on factory wheels due to clearance issues to the steering knuckles.
- Will not fit Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.
- 2022 Models: This system has not been tested on models equipped with Super Cruise.
- Tire and Wheel Fitment:
- 5.5" MAX Backspacing due to UCA Clearance
- 35/12.50 18x9, 20x9; 5.5" BS (Chevy)
- 33/12.50 18x9, 20x9; 5.5" BS (GMC)
- 295/60 20x9; 5.5" BS (GMC)
- 295/60 20x9, 5.5-4.5" BS (Chevy)
- 305/55 20x9, 5.5-4.5" BS (GMC & Chevy)
- 295/65 18x9, 5.5-4.5" BS (GMC & Chevy)
- 295/70 17x9, 5.5-4.5" BS (GMC & Chevy)
|Install Time Hours||3-4 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
- 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss
- 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
- 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4