Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Wrangler JL
Install a new adjustable JKS rear track bar on your Jeep Wrangler JL to properly align and control lateral axle movement. The heavy duty track bar can be adjusted to suit your combination of suspension components and ride height. Features precision 1-1/4" fine threads, thick wall DOM CNC-bent tubing and powder coated and zinc finish. Heavy-duty rubber bushings at both ends provide quiet, vibration-free operation. Bolt on installation. Compatible with 0-6" of lift.
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra-precise axle positioning
- Premium grade rubber bushings ensure long-lasting comfort and quietness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
All In The Details
- Suggested starting length - 37.6"
- Adjustable length 37.4-40.4"
- Fits 0-6" lifts
- Does not fit RHD
|Install Time Hours