JKS Bar Pin Eliminators
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ / 1984-2001 Cherokee XJ
JKS Bar Pin Eliminators prevent distortion of the shock absorber bushings by adding lateral compression (a.k.a. "preload") to ensure bushings maintain their shape - preventing the annoying noises and premature bushing failure common with standard bar pins. When installed, the blocks will squeeze bushings to create the amount of crush specified by bushing manufacturers, thus providing the ideal environment for proper bushing operation.
- Bushing surfaces machined smooth for reduced friction and maximum longevity.
- Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers.
- Prevents transfer of noise and vibration caused by movement between bushing and bar pin.
- Properly preloads shock absorber bushing to manufacturer specifications unlike inferior bar pin.
- Provides almost 1/2" additional down travel at shock absorber.
- Retains original mounting alignment to prevent stress on shock absorber and bushing.
- Zinc plated, premium grade steel components for corrosion resistance.
All In The Details