4” Radius Arm Lift Kit
2005 - 2007 Ford F-250 / F-350 - 4WD / Gas
Make a statement with this 4"Lift Kit that will let you clear those 35" tires. Heavy-Duty 1" steel radius arms combined with the rear block kit drastically reduces installation time as well as maintains the factory ride quality for your 4WD 2005 - 2007 Ford F-250 / F-350 truck.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Radius Arm Drop|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty track bar re-centers front axle, adds strength and limits lateral movement.
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction corrects caster, improves tire clearance, and maximizes ground clearance.
- High-strength, black e-coated U-bolts.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
All In The Details
- Check Your Rear Springs: If your vehicle is equipped with a top mounted overload/helper spring, 4 longer U-bolts may be required.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||6 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
From $917.23+ taxes