3” Suspension Lift Kit
2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT
Zone Offroad expands its lineup for the 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT with new 3” lift kits designed to improve the appearance, performance, and overall capability. These 3" lift kits are a step up from the competition offering better on-road and off-road performance at a great price point for the best value on the market with room for 35-37" tires. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus, the comprehensive extended warranty giving you peace of mind on or off the road with a 5-year/100,000-mile drivetrain warranty, ESC system compatibility and Zone Offroad's limited lifetime warranty.
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||See Notes|
|Back Spacing||See Notes|
|Max Tire Size||See Notes|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- F/R full length coil springs provide lift and level the stance. Rear springs are dual rate to improve performance and load capacity.
- F/R extended length sway bar links improve strength and correct operating angle.
- F/R bump stop extensions to properly limit suspension uptravel.
- Front control arm cam locks to correct front end caster.
- Nitro series gas or FOX adventure series IFP gas shocks to improved ride and offroad performance
- Allows clearance for 35-37” tires
All In The Details
- Wheel and Tire Info:
- 35x12.50 17x9 4.5" Non-Rubicon Models
- 35x12.50 18x9 4.5" Non-Rubicon Models
- 35x12.50 20x9 4.5" Non-Rubicon Models
- 37x12.50 17x9 4.5" Rubicon Models
- 37x12.50 18x9 4.5" Rubicon Models
- 37x12.50 20x9 4.5" Rubicon Models
|Install Time Hours||4-5 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT
From $423.99+ taxes