3” Suspension Lift Kit
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
Zone Offroad expands its lineup for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT with new 3” lift kits designed to improve the appearance, performance, and overall capability. These 3" lift kits are a step up from the competition offering better on-road and off-road performance at a great price point for the best value on the market with room for 35-37" tires. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus, the comprehensive extended warranty giving you peace of mind on or off the road with a 5-year/100,000-mile drivetrain warranty, ESC system compatibility and Zone Offroad's limited lifetime warranty.
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||See Notes|
|Back Spacing||See Notes|
|Max Tire Size||See Notes|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- F/R full length coil springs provide lift and level the stance. Rear springs are dual rate to improve performance and load capacity.
- F/R extended length sway bar links improve strength and correct operating angle.
- F/R bump stop extensions to properly limit suspension uptravel.
- Front control arm cam locks to correct front end caster.
- Nitro series gas or FOX adventure series IFP gas shocks to improved ride and offroad performance
- Allows clearance for 35-37” tires
All In The Details
- Wheel and Tire Info:
- 35x12.50 17x9 4.5" Non-Rubicon Models
- 35x12.50 18x9 4.5" Non-Rubicon Models
- 35x12.50 20x9 4.5" Non-Rubicon Models
- 37x12.50 17x9 4.5" Rubicon Models
- 37x12.50 18x9 4.5" Rubicon Models
- 37x12.50 20x9 4.5" Rubicon Models
|Install Time Hours||4-5 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
From $423.99+ taxes