3” Body Lift
1999 - 2000 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500
Explore more when you install this 3" Body Lift Kit. Built around crush proof body blocks capable of holding up to 60,000 lbs., this complete system is everything you need to get the look you want for your 1999 - 2000 Chevy/GM 1500 Truck.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
33 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Rear Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Lift Type||Body Lift|
|Max Tire Size||33 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- Brackets included relocate radiator to optimal position.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets maintain factory look.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
All In The Details
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 1500HD models.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 1999 old body style trucks.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit Denali models due to difference in bumper brackets.
- Stick shift? If equipped with manual transmission a shifter extension will be required. Add in configuration / checkout.
|Install Time Hours||7 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2000 GMC Sierra 1500
From $346.45+ taxes