2” Torsion Key Lift Kit
2001 - 2010 Chevy/GMC 2500 / 3500 - 4WD
Take your truck to new places with this complete 2" lift kit for your 2001-2010 Chevy/GM 2500/3500 truck. This easy-to-install kit has front torsion keys and rear blocks and bolts, giving you clearance for tires up to 33 inches. Get the look you want and the price to match.
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- Castings are resonance frequency tested to ensure they are defect-free and ready to withstand any abuse.
- Front shock extensions allow use of factory shocks.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation. Maintains a tail high stance.
All In The Details
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Shocks or Brackets Required: Factory shocks don't allow adequate suspension travel once lifted, shock extension brackets or aftermarket (longer) shocks are strongly recommended.
- To determine which kit # is required, verify which RPO codes are shown in the glovebox to determine the factory installed torsion keys. The following RPO codes require the C1202/C1212/C31 kits: FT2 - FT3 - FT4 - FT5 - FT6 - FT7, while RPO codes FK2 - FK3 - FF6 - FF7 - FF8 - FF9 require the C1203/C1213/C32 kits.
|Install Time Hours||4 hrs|
From $159.95+ taxes