Track Bar + Sector Shaft Reinforcement Kit
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
|For Use With Lift Heights||Over 2"|
- Double-shear design eliminates side loading of sector shaft to prevent wobble and premature wear of internal bearings.
- Dramatically increases track bar load capacity to accommodate large tires and hydraulic steering.
- Evenly distributes track bar forces to both chassis rails.
- External bearing supports sector shaft below pitman arm converting factory steering box from single-shear to double-shear.
- Heavy-duty bearing fixture stabilizes and supports steering box output shaft to prevent the leading cause of premature failure.
- Heavy-duty reinforcement bracket strengthens and supports OE track bar mount on chassis.
- Prevents damage and deformation of weak factory track bar bracket.
- Reinforced sector shaft dramatically improves steering responsiveness for greater control, handling and driver confidence.
All In The Details
- 2.0" of lift or more.
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets.
- Not compatible with TeraFlex, Rubicon Express and Rock Krawler track bars.
- Requires JKS Adjustable Trackbar PN OGS121 on vehicles with high-steering kits.
- Requires OE type steering box.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK)