Superchips Flashcal Calibration Tool
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Installing larger tires, regearing axles or looking to fix some of the digital nannies on your Jeep JK? The Flashcal recalibration tool makes it quick an easy to correct speedometer with up to 42" tires, allow for factory lockers to be engaged in 4WD-High, adjust TPMS settings and more. Simply plug into your Jeeps OBD-II port and choose your preferences and settings.
- 4WD-HI Axle Lock Capability.
- Accessory delay options (2011-18 models only - Includes adjustable delay for radios, accessory lights, and other aftermarket accessories tied to the same fuse).
- Corrects speedometer for tire sizes up to 42".
- Daytime running light options.
- Engine idle adjustability for winching.
- Headlamp delay options (2011-17 models only).
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry.
- Internet updatable.
- Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (Rubicon only).
- One touch lane change.
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes.
- Speedometer re-calibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38s.
- TPMS On/Off Option (Download Required).
All In The Details
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler (JK)