Single Steering Stabilizer
1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
While many vehicles come equipped from the factory with a steering stabilizer, the small cylinder isn't up to the task of controlling oversized tires. Zone Offroad offers upgraded steering stabilizer options to enhance vehicle control by reducing steering shimmy and bump steer. These quality systems are designed to improve tire wear and front end component life as well as lessen side to side motion caused by wide tires and unpredictable road conditions.
|For Use With Lift Heights||Any|
- Helps control front end shimmy caused by oversized wheels/tires
- Extends life of front end steering components
- Heavy duty cylinder construction
All In The Details
- OE Replacement Mounting Design.
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
From $50.95+ taxes